Chuck

Look what someone gave me:

14 posts in this topic

The personal trainer that I've been using for the past 4 1/2 years worked as an assistant trainer for the Saints from 2003 - 2007. He has A LOT of Saints gear. He's given me some dufflebags, gym bags, and even a REALLY NICE leather Reebok Saints jacket over the past few years. He still talks to some of the players. For instance, the day they announced Deuce was coming back during the 2009 playoffs, H.J. had received a text from Deuce about it and he told me the morning before the announcement. H.J. also worked with Devry and Dwayne Bowe during the lockout a couple of years ago.

Anyway, H was cleaning out some things last night and found Cerullo's old business card from probably 2006. And, since he knows my passion for the Saints, he thought it would be an appropriate gag gift for me this morning. He probably thought I'd tear it up on the spot but I was laughing too hard! I figured I needed to share it with all of you before I disposed of it properly.

So, I put it to the WDZ: What is the APPROPRIATE way to dispose of this pariah's old business card? We'll take suggestions for the next few days then vote as a group. Once the deed is done, I'll post a video of the carnage.

Notice: I am only posting this "contest" on WDZ. It's a family thing! ;)

Edited by Chuck

Give it to me and I'll have my son use it for target practice at the 100 yard range with his Bushmaster AR-15! :lol:

Get a picture of a weasel and a jack ass and put them in a frame and then put the card in the middle and display it proudly.

Or he could just tape it over the head of a pic of God-hell holding Sean Pamphilion's head on a platter... a trifecta of evil if you will...

You could invite ATN to your house and let him roll a fat spliff out of it and smoke dat bastige into oblivion...

spliff1.jpg

Edited by nolaspe