Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sailorsaint

Saints 3rd Covid violation

5 posts in this topic

https://sports.yahoo.com/saints-punishment-third-offense-covid-19-alvin-kamara-nfl-014555580.html

Report: Saints facing biggest punishment yet for third breach of COVID-19 rules

....The Saints’ discipline for third offense is reportedly not finalized, and could be lessened if the team fines violators itself. For now, a larger fine and the loss of multiple and/or higher draft picks is reportedly on the table.

Well if it is true then honestly, we deserve it. The Saints should not have given Kamara the option to wear the tracking device. The league required it for a reason. Kamara deserves a rather large fine, and Payton needs to come down hard on the coaches in that room and Kamara. JMO. 

Drew and nolaspe like this

Man, I love AK as we all do, but what a stupendously idiotic thing for him to do to this team. We only have 3 picks this yr as it is (not counting the 2 expected comp picks), so this could seriously hurt us with our cap situation to be able to sign FA's. 

Bonckers and Drew like this

Hard to defend the team in this case.  Twice they have been disciplined by the league and their response, as shown by their actions, is basically saying screw you to the league, we will do what we want and how we want to do it.  I can't stand Goodell but I will be hard pressed to complain if he shoves it to the Saints for this.

Bonckers likes this