Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sailorsaint

AFC/NFC Games

6 posts in this topic

Brady is something man.

And I hope I start hearing all that talk about how Drew Brees couldn’t get back to another Super Bowl about Aaron Rodgers now too.

Bonckers likes this

The interception before halftime that should have been called interference was the difference in the game.  They missed that one, but of course they see the one on the Packers at the end - that was the right call, but the inconsistency irks me.

I haven't said anything because I am absolutely disgusted.  I can't stand Brady.  How the calls always work in his favor.  I'm not denying his greatness.  But I swear he has never had a call go against his team in his career.

And I see our nemesis, Bill F!!ing Vinovich, has been rewarded with the AFC championship game.  I'm still amazed he has not been fired.

Slidell Saint and Bonckers like this

15 hours ago, dtgSaintsFan said:

The interception before halftime that should have been called interference was the difference in the game.  They missed that one, but of course they see the one on the Packers at the end - that was the right call, but the inconsistency irks me.

I haven't said anything because I am absolutely disgusted.  I can't stand Brady.  How the calls always work in his favor.  I'm not denying his greatness.  But I swear he has never had a call go against his team in his career.

And I see our nemesis, Bill F!!ing Vinovich, has been rewarded with the AFC championship game.  I'm still amazed he has not been fired.

The refs "let" them play all game, until it was on the line and then call one in favor of Brady that happened to be a back breaker?! I would like to see some Packer fan comments on that game. Granted, the Packer defense let them down in the first half, but made some big plays in the second half and then the offense let them down. 

boricko likes this

You know, I try not to be a conspiracy nut, I really do but, the optics that the NFL gives on some of these important games is just bad. A blown call against the Saints so that a newly minted LA team with a new stadium and the need for fans in the seats gets to go to the superbowl, now you have a team that not only has the "goat" but can host the big game for the first time in NFL history....just really bad optics. Maybe they are trying to divert attention away from that documentary about how deflategate was the NFL's grassy knoll.

Bonckers and OzSaint like this