Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtgSaintsFan

Week 2 Games

17 posts in this topic

First quarter or early 2nd quarter in most games, and the story so far in injuries.

Knee injuries for the Whiners.  Nick Bosa carted off.  Solomon Thomas hurt.  Looks like Jimmy Garapaololololo hurt his knee too but still in the game.  Too bad the Jets suck too bad to do anything with that.

Saquon Barkley hurt his knee bad.

Drew Lock shoulder injury.  I'm guessing broken collarbone.

The NFC Least is a joke.  Cowgirls are making the Fail birds look like world beaters.  20-0 in the first. 3 fumbles and a botched fake punt.  Giants are making the Bears look great.  Eagles are losing badly to the Lambs.

Saint ATN likes this

1 minute ago, Drew said:

One of the very few times that I would agree about a Cowboys win being awesome.

Same here.  I would have been happier if both teams could have somehow lost.  But seeing the Falcons lose like that is priceless.  Not 28-3 in the Super Bowl priceless, but still pretty good.

nolaspe, Bonckers, Drew and 1 other like this

Just looked quickly at tonight's game to see Cam score....then go show off in front of a tv monitor in the end zone with no crowd there.

I've just never cared for showoffs.  I've always struggled with anyone acting that way in any setting......I'm an old fuddy-duddy I guess....Didn't like it when Saints players do it either unless its with their teammates

Edited by Shibumi
Bonckers and Saint ATN like this

That was an amazing ending to the Falcons game..  the onsides kick was the key play.  Unbelievable. 

How about KC kicker Butler nailing a 53 and two 58 yarders to win the game.  One of the clutch kicking performances ever.