Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slidell Saint

Saints schedule is out

3 posts in this topic

A few thoughts...

Of course, this might not materialize at all, right?

But assuming it happens...

I’m not much of a fan of playing at home on Christmas Day. I’m not sure I get that except that I guess the NFL doesn’t want to give it away completely to the NBA.  But playing a 3:30 game at the Dome really cramps my family traditions. Got a decision to make there, though I’ll probably be in the Dome.

I like opening against the Bucs and Brady. 

I wish the Raiders game was later in the year as I was hoping to make that road trip (again assuming that it will be something resembling normal).

I know it’s preseason, but I effin hate having that 4th preseason game at home and it seems like it’s always at home. No one plays. No one is there. It’s always on a Thursday. It’s a crap experience. And we keep drawing it at home. Blah.

Thoughts on the schedule?

Saint ATN and Bonckers like this

Wow.  Weeks 2, 3, and 5 all in prime time.  And 4 of the first 8 are on MNF or SNF.  Both games against Brady in the first half.  Viqueens are Christmas Friday.  WTF!?!  A Friday game?  And that's after playing a late game against the Chiefs on Sunday.   I don't like it because I have other stuff to do on Christmas Day...you know, family stuff.  And I won't be able to get into the game as much...no yelling at the TV cussing the refs etc.  Well, hopefully I won't have to, but.

No Thursday game.  I guess that's why we play on Christmas Friday.

And we have the game of the week slots at 3:25 against the Bucs in week 1, the Bears, Eagles, and Chiefs.

Dang, only 5 noon games.

I don't like the 3 game road trip starting Thanksgiving week.

Regardless.  We're undefeated going for 19-0.  WHO DAT!

The games that look like the toughest (right now) are all at home.  GB, SF, KC, MN.  All at home.  This is looks like a very favorable schedule to me.