Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint ATN

What happened in MLB?!?

6 posts in this topic

I've been away from media for a few weeks and I'm hearing about some scandal in the game of stolen signals? What transpired folks? Surprised no ones discussing this as I'm hearing of firings and other stuff. What's the word? 

Apparently the Astros are big, fat, cheaters!  Electronically stealing signs from other teams.....are they taking tips from the Patriots staff?!

From what I heard they videoed the competition from cameras out in the center field the signals of the catcher, and had the video being shown on tv the dugout could see. It was reported that the team was coughing or hitting trash cans so the batter would know the pitch. Lastest yesterday is that the players wore devices on their body and would get a vibration from the device on when to swing and supposedly there is photographic evidence of said device on a player after a home run. Personally I think the Title should be removed and all players involved who had devices should be banned. At this point, it is getting worse almost daily. 

Altuve in a video in the article is telling his teammates not to take his jersey off and his holding it tight. 

https://www.cleveland.com/tribe/2020/01/mike-clevinger-has-strong-words-for-houston-astros-players-as-internet-loses-its-mind-over-latest-cheating-allegations.html

Mike Clevinger has strong words for Houston Astros players as Internet loses its mind over latest cheating allegations

Updated Jan 16, 2020;Posted Jan 16, 2020