Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boris

This is how you punish the No-Call ref!

10 posts in this topic

Gee and they have the audacity to wonder why people question the integrity of the game. I wonder if he was still the selection if we had made it this far? Classless move NFL, just taunting at this point. 

Bonckers likes this

8 hours ago, Saint ATN said:

Gee and they have the audacity to wonder why people question the integrity of the game. I wonder if he was still the selection if we had made it this far? Classless move NFL, just taunting at this point. 

This league has no intergrity whatsoF!!ingever. This is a giant corporation and they will do anything to increase the sales. Even rigging the game.

1 hour ago, boricko said:

This league has no intergrity whatsoF!!ingever. This is a giant corporation and they will do anything to increase the sales. Even rigging the game.

I've questioned rigging in the past and we've had discussions on this board in the past but it seems the past few years the NFL doesn't seem to care or not what the fan thinks and seems to revel in the smirk of it. This selection is just gobsmacking worthy in its brazen ballsiness to whip 'em out and let folk gasp regardless with a sh*t eating grin and looks you right in the eye and stares you down. It's to their detriment as other franchises get the bad taste in the mouth treatment, they'll see. Sucke being ahead of the proverbial curve consistently yet here were are. 

Bonckers likes this

Well, that ref said he "didn't see the call".  The video shows him looking back.  And even if he hadn't seen it exactly, you would have thought that he would have at least called a huddle to discuss. 

The fact that he was the crew chief on one of the worst calls in NFL history, and then you make him the Head Ref in the following year's Super Bowl is just mind boggling.  It is a slap in the face to the Saints and their fans.   I mean the NFL admitted it was a No Call that should have been made, and the award the head ref on that crew!

And I hope he screws up a call in the Super Bowl.   Then you will see the poop hit the fan.

Richard, fjw70 and Bonckers like this

I still don't think the NFL is involved in rigging games because the little bit they would gain would be too small in comparison to what they have to lose.  However, I have no doubt there was an integrity issue with the two refs looking at that play.  My "conspiracy theory" is the league was worried how much they would have to lose if they found out there was an issue with the refs so they made a conscientious decision to make it seem like a human mistake and let it get swept under.  Doing something like this just reiterates to everyone that they "believe" it was a human mistake which they hope makes people forget about it sooner.  Biggest disgrace of the NFL since burying Ray Lewis' involvement in a murder.      

phil, Richard, faceman and 3 others like this

Vinkovich was the ref and didn't make the no call. The real blames lies on the side judge. He over ruled the back judge who was about to throw a flag