Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boris

Division Round Games

31 posts in this topic

And the Packers get a generous spot for the win, keeping my conspiracy theory alive that the NFL wants a Super Bowl 1 rematch in season 100.  And now I have to root for the conspiracy because I loathe SF.  So I'm rooting for the State Farm Bowl.

Bonckers and Saint ATN like this

JMO, the script for the 100th anniversary is almost set, what better way to celebrate than to have the 1st two teams in the Super Bowl be in this year's Super Bowl? I'm certain that it will be the Packers vs Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Be prepared for another controversial call to ensure that it happens and confirmation that the NFL is rigged. Change my mind.

boricko likes this

On 1/13/2020 at 5:28 AM, faceman said:

Derrick Henry is a bad bad boy. I hope Sean Payton is watching. A power run game can still win in this league. Mahommes can't hurt you watching from the sideline

Defense and a strong running game can still win Championships.   It is going to be two pretty good conference finals.   I think the one team that the NFL would not want in the Super Bowl is the Titans, small market franchise.  So, I will pull for the underdogs.   I would rather see Green Bay in there than SF.  I still despise them from the Mora years.  

phil, Bonckers, Richard and 1 other like this

5 hours ago, Boris said:

Defense and a strong running game can still win Championships.   It is going to be two pretty good conference finals.   I think the one team that the NFL would not want in the Super Bowl is the Titans, small market franchise.  So, I will pull for the underdogs.   I would rather see Green Bay in there than SF.  I still despise them from the Mora years.  

SB 44 was the most watched SB at the time despite New orleans and Indianapolis being two of the NFL's smallest markets. I have my problems with the NFL,but unlike the NBA,and MLB, they don't need major markets to garner ratings 

Bonckers likes this