Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faceman

LSU vs Clemson

6 posts in this topic

This is going to be a fun game. Burrow will be the #1 overall pick in 2020. Clemson Qb Trevor Lawrence will probably be the #1 overall pick in 2021.I believe this game is coming down to which defense can force a turnover. If you are a gambling man, bet the over

nolaspe likes this

20 hours ago, faceman said:

This is going to be a fun game. Burrow will be the #1 overall pick in 2020. Clemson Qb Trevor Lawrence will probably be the #1 overall pick in 2021.I believe this game is coming down to which defense can force a turnover. If you are a gambling man, bet the over

I'm really not the type of LSU fan (and there are too many IMO) that think LSU is way better than they actually are (if you know what I mean)....

But this LSU team,  the offense is an absolute scoring machine and the defense has gotten healthy and keeps improving. Clemson is a very good team, but honestly I think LSU would have to have a bad day (turnovers, missed blocking assignments) for Clemson to have a chance....

nolaspe likes this

23 minutes ago, sfidc2 said:

I'm really not the type of LSU fan (and there are too many IMO) that think LSU is way better than they actually are (if you know what I mean)....

But this LSU team,  the offense is an absolute scoring machine and the defense has gotten healthy and keeps improving. Clemson is a very good team, but honestly I think LSU would have to have a bad day (turnovers, missed blocking assignments) for Clemson to have a chance....

I'm locked in at LSU -8 

That was one helluva game, Burrow cemented his legacy forever and will probably never buy a drink (or cigar) ever in the state of LA!

One of the best LSU teams ever, one of the best college football seasons ever.

Hats off to the 2020 National Champion LSU Tigers!

nolaspe and Bonckers like this