dtgSaintsFan

Wildcard Weekend

28 posts in this topic

The ALL-LSU Name Team in this game: 

Broadcaster: Booger

Buffalo: Tre'Davious

Houston: Barkevious

5 minutes ago, StLee said:

Deshaun Watson just had his Heisman moment! 

I love watching Watson play.  I know Mahomes and Jackson are getting all the hype right now, but of all the young QBs in the league, he is the one that I think is the best. 

Sorry to disagree, but I don’t like Watson. All that muscle man diddly-poo reminds me too much of Cam Newton

8 hours ago, dtgSaintsFan said:

Down go the Patriots!!!!!!!!  And the world rejoices!

I have mixed feelings. I was rooting for Tn,,but the Pats have defeated our mortal enemies 4 times in the SB. The Rams twice,Carolina,and the 3-28 collapse by the falcons

15 hours ago, Drew said:

I love watching Watson play.  I know Mahomes and Jackson are getting all the hype right now, but of all the young QBs in the league, he is the one that I think is the best. 

I agree, his offensive line is average at best, if he had a better oline he would be a top 3 QB IMO....

Drew and The gun slinger like this

That was tough. A rare miss by Lutz, a rare fumble by Brees, a rare double TO game for the Saints, and getting beat at the line of scrimmage most of the game. And to top it off the refusal to review that last play for the push off. 

After last year these losses just don’t hurt as much.  Nothing hurt like that one  

Oh well, let’s see what this team looks like next year. Still a ton of talent. 

Edited by fjw70
WhoDatinH-town likes this

The better team won today.   Vikings played a great game.  They owned both lines.  Cook was a madman running the ball.

Payton got outcoached as well.  Terrible game plan and play calling.   Drew had an off day for sure.  Murray got 6 touches, that's ridiculous.

Disappointing for sure.  But we weren't robbed this time.  It's all on us.  Team didn't get it done, and the Vikes did.  That's it.

11 minutes ago, louder said:

The better team won today.   Vikings played a great game.  They owned both lines.  Cook was a madman running the ball.

Payton got outcoached as well.  Terrible game plan and play calling.   Drew had an off day for sure.  Murray got 6 touches, that's ridiculous.

Disappointing for sure.  But we weren't robbed this time.  It's all on us.  Team didn't get it done, and the Vikes did.  That's it.

I knew we were in trouble when Davenport went to IR. Thankfully, the Vikes gave us a quick knife.