Saint ATN

Gameballs Thread Saints 34 Panthers 31

Who Gets Your Gameballs? (multiple choices)    21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Offensive Gameballs (multiple choices)

• Brees
    • Kamara
    • Murray
    • T. Hill
    • Thomas
    • Smith
    • Ginn Jr
    • Cook
    • J. Hill
    • O. Line
  2. 2. Who Gets Your Defensive Gameballs? (multiple choices)

• Davis
    • P.J. Williams
    • Jordan
    • Alonso
    • Johnson
    • Robinson
    • Klein
    • M. Williams
    • Brown
    • Onyemata
    • Edwards
    • Tuttle
    • Bademosi
    • Gray
    • Davenport
    • Bell
    • Apple
  3. 3. Special teams Gameballs? (multiple choices)

• Lutz
    • Morstead
    • Kamara

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

CAR fought for their dignity and fell short as we downed a hated division rival!

We had to beat ourselves, the refs, and the Panthers, yet we persevered!

Bring on Turkey and let's roast some dirty bird and seal this division then!

9-2!...and officially 2nd seed!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

thernasty and WhoDatinH-town like this

33 minutes ago, Slidell Saint said:

Went Murray, Thomas and Cook on O, Davis on D and Deez Lutz on ST.

A big “whew!” and on to Thanksgiving night against I hate the Falcons.

I actually voted the same plus Kamara, as he played well in the second half.  Should have run Murray more.  Overall, the offense played well.. credit to the OL.   Thank god for Demario Davis.   Horrible tackling ...  I know McCaffrey is great, but jeez... we couldn’t tackle anyone.

I went brees and Thomas. Could've gone cook too, but man brees made some good throws and Thomas #cantguardmike. 

Went Davis and Davenport on d. Davis is a tackling machine and that Davenport play was huge and crazy athletic.

Deezlutz

MT, Demario, Deez.

Can we all agree that Thomas is the best receiver in the league? I won't respect any other answer.

It felt like Demario and the boys were missing something today. Get well soon, Latt.

Witnessed first hand today why a good kicker shouldnt be taken for granted. Never doubted that Deez would make that game winner.

Ugly, necessary win. Bring on the Falcons and the dreaded Thursday game.

We have problems on the d-line. We need other WRs to step up. I like Mike Thomas but this one man gang will bite us in the butt again. But i tell ya if we struggled to beat the Panthers how do we expect to win a championship. Yeah a win is a win but play like this against Sanfran we will lose,hell play like this Thursday we'll get beat by the falcon again. We won but I don't like what I see from the defense.

phil likes this

1 hour ago, The gun slinger said:

We have problems on the d-line. We need other WRs to step up. I like Mike Thomas but this one man gang will bite us in the butt again. But i tell ya if we struggled to beat the Panthers how do we expect to win a championship. Yeah a win is a win but play like this against Sanfran we will lose,hell play like this Thursday we'll get beat by the falcon again. We won but I don't like what I see from the defense.

I feel ya.

The thing that bothers me is we are not dominating like we did before the bye. In the last 3 games against under-whelming opponents we have lost once and struggled the other 2. And our struggling seem to be self induced. We are killing ourselves with penalties - and they are stupid penalties at crucial times.

The gun slinger and Bonckers like this

The penalties are definitely hurting this team, stopping our drives and extending that of our opponents.  We gave the Panthers 5 first downs on penalties.  Seems like the refs are calling them close against the Saints and not so close against the opponent, but a lot of the penalties are correct calls.   12-123 yards vs 3-25.  Are we playing that much ‘dirtier’ than our opponents?