Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shibumi

Saints Second Half Schedule

12 posts in this topic

We've all had a quiet weekend with local teams having byes (shout out to Tulane for winning their 6th game), now looking forward it's hard to see the Saints losing more than two games.

I say that not because I see two games we should lose, but this is the NFL and turnovers or a down emotional game can give you a loss to almost anyone.

We played one of the top toughest schedules through week 8..... I'd be surprised if our last 8 schedule is not in at least the top 10 easiest.

That SF game will likely determine #1 versus #2 seeding in the NFC.....

Just now, Slidell Saint said:

I'm not sleeping on Carolina either.  Without Cam as a distraction, they can be sneaky, scary good. 

I think they could be good, but the key to them even with Cam will be to shut down the run. you take MCC out of the game they will not be the same. Him and DJ Moore are their offense right now. 

No doubt Carolina is the team to face in our division. Any given Sunday can happen, but this team is too talented and too deep to fall into that hole, IMO. We still have to face ATL twice, let's take it one game at a time and not get too far ahead of ourselves. Our schedule was brutal up until this point, let us take nothing for granted. 

Slidell Saint and Bonckers like this

Players & Coaches take it one game at a time.  Fans .. well it's in our to look ahead and get excited.

Besides our division games, we have 49'ers and the Colts coming in.  (don't sleep on the Colts)

49'ers have Packers, Ravens and Seahawks twice.

GB can win out and end up with 2 loses

I think the Saints have a path to #1 seed, but can also be #3 seed. 

Not going to be easy

2 hours ago, Uptownsaint said:

Players & Coaches take it one game at a time.  Fans .. well it's in our to look ahead and get excited.

Besides our division games, we have 49'ers and the Colts coming in.  (don't sleep on the Colts)

49'ers have Packers, Ravens and Seahawks twice.

GB can win out and end up with 2 loses

I think the Saints have a path to #1 seed, but can also be #3 seed. 

Not going to be easy

Don't sleep on the Falcons either.

Uptownsaint likes this

39 minutes ago, fjw70 said:

You can’t sleep on any team. Bring it every week. 

I agree.   Divisional games are usually close and hard fought.  Atlanta and Panthers twice and Bucs once will be a dogfight. Falcons have nothing to lose and will play that way.   Panthers have been winning.

Colts and 49ers are tough and wins won’t come easy.   Titans away in the cold won’t be a gimme.   One game at a time, and hope we can stay healthy.

Edited by Boris
Saint ATN, Bonckers, faceman and 1 other like this