Followers 0
faceman

Who are your predicted final 4?

5 posts in this topic

1. LSU/Alabama winner

2. Ohio St.

3. Clemson

4. Alabama/LSU loser.

This is just opinion and for fun. I think Clemson has the easiest road due to schedule. If they lose any remaining game, it will be a huge upset. Ohio St. has #5 Penn St. coming up. If they lose, they are out imo. If LSU loses only to Bama, I can't see the voters overlooking their schedule. It's the same with Bama. If they lose only to LSU,Saban has the pedigree. That said a blowout win by either LSU or Bama could change each others fortunes.

Thoughts?  

It will depend on how close the games are... if the LSU-Bama game is close, then the loser might still get in.  Of course, that could mean that LSU would have to relive its nightmare scenario, they beat Bama and have to beat them again. 

If Ohio State and Clemson win out, they are in. 

What could really stir things up, Bama beats LSU, loses to either Auburn or Georgia in the SEC Championship game... 

Now, what happens if Auburn, LSU and Bama all wind up with 1 loss?

1 hour ago, Boris said:

It will depend on how close the games are... if the LSU-Bama game is close, then the loser might still get in.  Of course, that could mean that LSU would have to relive its nightmare scenario, they beat Bama and have to beat them again. 

If Ohio State and Clemson win out, they are in. 

What could really stir things up, Bama beats LSU, loses to either Auburn or Georgia in the SEC Championship game... 

Now, what happens if Auburn, LSU and Bama all wind up with 1 loss?

Bama can't play Auburn in the SECCG since both teams are in the SECW. That said, If Bama loses to Auburn, I believe LSU gets the nod over                those 1 loss teams 

21 hours ago, faceman said:

Bama can't play Auburn in the SECCG since both teams are in the SECW. That said, If Bama loses to Auburn, I believe LSU gets the nod over                those 1 loss teams 

...I meant, “if Bama loses to Auburn in the Iron Bowl or to Georgia the SEC Championship game”

with Penn State losing, even after losing to LSU, Bama still has a chance to get in the playoffs if they win out... 

I would think the final 4 will be LSU, Ohio State,  Clemson, and Bama... “   the new “fly in the ointment” is is LSU loses to Georgia in the SEC Championship game...