Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonckers

PFF Grades

6 posts in this topic

I can't find the video right now, but PFF gave out our top 5 grades for the first quarter of the season prior to the Tamps game, and Marcus Williams was our highest rated player. With Cam Jordan coming in at 2nd. I was really happy to see the defense having such high grades. MT, and Kamara were in there as well and I thnk Ram was the other person. Loving this full team right now. Even PJ Williams has been playing really well, and I was really down about him coming into the season. 

The #Bills’ Micah Hyde is the top-graded safety through Week 4 📈

EGJqFsqXoAUffDG.jpg

Rep

Retwe

L
Saint ATN and The gun slinger like this

Ryan Ramczyk and Terron Armstead had ZERO regard for Shaq Barrett's mega start. Of the 20 total pass rushes Barrett had against them (14 vs. TA, 6 vs. RR), he failed to record a win or pressure. He also did not win any of his 18 run def. reps against them. #Saints #WhoDat

EGTIqQ9UUAAFLhP.jpg

Repl

Retweet

16 hours ago, Bonckers said:

Ryan Ramczyk and Terron Armstead had ZERO regard for Shaq Barrett's mega start. Of the 20 total pass rushes Barrett had against them (14 vs. TA, 6 vs. RR), he failed to record a win or pressure. He also did not win any of his 18 run def. reps against them. #Saints #WhoDat

EGTIqQ9UUAAFLhP.jpg

Repl

Retweet

Love that stat....and its because they are the best T combo in the NFL and its not even close.....

Far better than any tackle combo the Bucs have faced this year. It is crazy how well this team has drafted since Jeff Ireland was brought on. The Ram pick was not a sexy pick, but man did it save us that year and even currently. Realistically he could play LT if necessary too it was a scary good pick, especially considering he has been the highest-rated RT in the league this year facing some very good rushers. 

19 hours ago, Bonckers said:

Far better than any tackle combo the Bucs have faced this year. It is crazy how well this team has drafted since Jeff Ireland was brought on. The Ram pick was not a sexy pick, but man did it save us that year and even currently. Realistically he could play LT if necessary too it was a scary good pick, especially considering he has been the highest-rated RT in the league this year facing some very good rushers. 

One of my best friend's son's went to Wisconsin and the whole family watches every game and are huge fans. He is a very knowledgeable football guy, he told me after we drafted Ram that we just got our starter at RT for the next 10 years and in a few years he would be among the best in the NFL...he was spot on....

It's amazing how the D is improving in all phases. The offense will continue to open up as Teddy continues to settle down. Every game he's getting better. As good as our O-line is,when the game slows down for McCoy watch out. This cat can ball man.

louder, Richard and Bonckers like this