Boris

Saints vs Seahawks

31 posts in this topic

Short of Mahomes, we probably faced the best QB we will see all season. Davenport was in the backfield often but RW is so slippery and so strong I don't think he ever really got a hold of him. Despite giving up too many big plays the defense got the big turnover and score and that was the difference in the game (along with the punt return TD)....I had a very good feeling after the muffed punt when we stopped Seattle on 4th down. The commentators kept saying how RW rarely misses those throws but one of our DB's was putting some heat on him and I think caused the overthrow.....great team win and Kamara was amazing....

5 hours ago, sfidc2 said:

Short of Mahomes, we probably faced the best QB we will see all season. Davenport was in the backfield often but RW is so slippery and so strong I don't think he ever really got a hold of him. Despite giving up too many big plays the defense got the big turnover and score and that was the difference in the game (along with the punt return TD)....I had a very good feeling after the muffed punt when we stopped Seattle on 4th down. The commentators kept saying how RW rarely misses those throws but one of our DB's was putting some heat on him and I think caused the overthrow.....great team win and Kamara was amazing....

I hate to say it,but Dak is looking good. Matt Ryan won't be a pushover either. He started the 2nd half with 14 straight completions yesterday. The Falcons defense was the reason they lost yesterday 

2 hours ago, faceman said:

I hate to say it,but Dak is looking good. Matt Ryan won't be a pushover either. He started the 2nd half with 14 straight completions yesterday. The Falcons defense was the reason they lost yesterday 

Matty ice leads the league in interceptions

Saint ATN and Bonckers like this

17 hours ago, faceman said:

As someone mentioned Dak has looked good but against questionable defenses. That said our defense is going to have to play similarly against the Cowboys for us to have a chance IMO....Matt Ryan is throwing a lot of picks this year (but I didn't know he was leading the NFL...thanks WDH)...I like our defenses chances against Atlanta...they can gain as many yards as they like, the key is to keep them in the 17-20 point range....

Bonckers likes this

On 23.9.2019 at 1:41 AM, boricko said:

I have lost all respect for the seattle seahawks and Pete Carol. With no chance to win the game, whatsof***ingever, they play to the last wistle like the SB is on the line. Morons.

And again today, Bears morons play their asses off, when it didnt matter anymore and a Saints player is injured.

Bonckers, louder and Saint ATN like this