Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boricko

Texans at Saints Game Thread

33 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Saint ATN said:

Like Boricko, I don't see the other 3 NFC South teams fairing as well as we did, I tell ya what. 

Reality is, if Clowney still played for them it would have been worse, potentially, for us than what we got. Watt is an epic player but he got double team washed all game, for the most part, if Clowney suited up, that doesn't happen. Not saying Ramczyk wets the bed, but his night would have been considerably tougher than what he experienced potentially. 

Agreed, there was one play where Watt beat Ram to the inside. Warford peeled off his man and stopped him before he most likely would have sacked Brees. Cameron Jordan called in to WWL last night. Bobby asked him about the Watt shutout. Jordan said I wasn't in the O-line meetings,but I guarantee they had a game plan for Watt. 

Bonckers, Richard, Saint ATN and 1 other like this

2 hours ago, Slidell Saint said:

Well deserved.

I think Ramczyk is well on his way to an All-Pro season. 

It's only 1 game, but if he continues dominating like he did in Monday then I agree 100%

Bonckers likes this

On 9/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, bigbrod81 said:

Yes, that's a really good Texans team the Saints beat last night. They would have been much more difficult to block upfront if Clowney was still on their roster. They will take the Falcons, Bucs & Panthers lunch money. 

Texans are a rising team, no doubt, I absolutely love Watson...I disagree about Clowney though, I think we would have changed the game plan to run to his side, we would have thrown it a lot less...I like the Armstead Clowney matchup in the run game, he would have destroyed Clowney and we would have run for over 200....shades of the Buffalo game in 2017....