Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolaspe

Hitting over 300 mph in a car...

9 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, dtgSaintsFan said:

That's cool.  I can't imagine going that fast in a car.

I hit 160 in my Acura Integra GSR in Mexico... I scared the living crap out of me lol...

Bonckers likes this

13 minutes ago, nolaspe said:

I hit 160 in my Acura Integra GSR in Mexico... I scared the living crap out of me lol...

160 in my neighbors 69 GTO Judge when I was 12. Never again 

Bonckers and nolaspe like this

I remember in a Honda Prelude in college when that fool got it up to about 120 on a windy road.  I think the limit was 55 on that road too.  Fool was doing shoulder passes too.  Oh hell no.  I had a death grip on the oh diddly-poo handle during that ride.  That was the last time I ever rode with that guy driving.

Bonckers and nolaspe like this

300 mph in a car sounds insane.

Back in high school (early 1980s) I had a buddy that owned a 1969 Camaro convertible.  That was the fastest car I've ever rode in.  I recall a night we got up to 110 mph on I-610, with the top down and no seatbelts.  Scared the living diddly-poo out of me...not going to lie.  

nolaspe likes this

Really, what's the point? Congrats, you can go really fast for a short amount of time and suck the fuel right out of your tank. Practically a useless car otherwise, but nice bragging rights?!?

nolaspe likes this

On 9/6/2019 at 2:53 PM, Saint ATN said:

Really, what's the point? Congrats, you can go really fast for a short amount of time and suck the fuel right out of your tank. Practically a useless car otherwise, but nice bragging rights?!?

Rich people will buy anything that they think will give them status. I just think it's cool they broke the barrier and yes, it is impractical as hell lol... 

Bonckers and Slidell Saint like this