nolaspe

Cam's new look...

14 posts in this topic

I love his personality, and I am so happy we re-upped him. We are going to need him with the loss of Ingram. I don't think his production will be missed as much as his leadership and heart that he brought to the team. I would not be surprised if we saw Ingram in a black and Gold Jersey for at least one more season when it is all said and done. I believe all the guaranteed money in Murray's deal ends after year two. 

nolaspe and phil like this

2 hours ago, Bonckers said:

I love his personality, and I am so happy we re-upped him. We are going to need him with the loss of Ingram. I don't think his production will be missed as much as his leadership and heart that he brought to the team. I would not be surprised if we saw Ingram in a black and Gold Jersey for at least one more season when it is all said and done. I believe all the guaranteed money in Murray's deal ends after year two. 

Me too!

It seemed it took awhile for him develop but there was no question once he got to the next level. He has become by far one of the best defensive lineman this franchise has ever had.

Bonckers and nolaspe like this

I think a lot of it is connected to the addition of higher quality players along the line to complement his abilities.

phil likes this

Yeah ya right,the d-line hasn't been stacked like this. These guys will be able to hold down the fort till we get Rankins back. Don't know how effective he will be but I think we'll be fine.

He's just great. thanks for the post. He's my favorite on the D by a mile and our best D player in decades.

Edited by Patrick