Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonckers

Tyeler Davison Visiting Failclowns

9 posts in this topic

I thought he played well when he was in, and we had a great run defense last year. Saying that he gave none to very little push against the pass. Would like to keep him under a low salary to work goal line and short yardage. But realistically Brown is much better. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/08/tyeler-davison-visiting-falcons/

Tyeler Davison visiting Falcons

Posted by Josh Alper on April 8, 2019, 9:23 AM EDT
gettyimages-894916432-e1554729764581.jpg
Getty Images

Defensive tackle Tyeler Davison has spent the last four years with the Saints, but he’s set to spend some time with another NFC South club.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Davison will visit with the Falcons. It’s the first reported visit of free agency for Davison.

Davison was a 2015 fifth-round pick and spent most of the last three seasons as a starter. He had 95 tackles, 3.5 sacks and three forced fumbles over the last four seasons.

Atlanta is working to sort things out with Grady Jarrett after giving him the franchise tag earlier this year. Jack Crawford and Deadrin Senat are also on hand at defensive tackle while Terrell McClain remains a free agent.

Edited by Bonckers

It would be nice to resign him but I can't blame him going after a pay day but just wish it wasn't the failcons. Plus it hurts when homegrown talent leaves. If we have room to bring him back good but if not I wish him well.

6 hours ago, Saint ATN said:

Man wants a paycheck I get that, he was solid for us however we've upgraded. I'd prefer any other team but that one, however, a man's gotta put food on the table.

I honestly don't know if we wanted him back. I don't think he is in the plans now, or if he ever was. I believe when we signed Brown it closed that door for him. I think Stalworth played great when he was out, and Stalworth is cheaper. 

The gun slinger and Saint ATN like this

We did get his replacement who is an upgrade but I did like Davison he was a home grown talent but your can't fault a guy for going after the money but just wish it wasn't the falcons,any team but that one