Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint ATN

What AAF team most interests you in following?

What teams interests you most? (multichoice)   5 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you potentially interested in following? (you can pick more than one)

• Arizona Hotshots
    • Atlanta Legends
    • Birmingham Iron
    • Memphis Express
    • Orlando Apollos
    • Salt Lake Stallions
    • San Antonio Commanders
    • San Diego Fleet
  2. 2. How did you arrive at your decision? (multiple choice)

• Proximity to where I live
    • Team Colors
    • Players on the team
    • Coaching staff
    • Team Name
    • How they play offensively
    • How they play defensively
    • The Owner/s
    • The City it's in
    • Anyone But ATL
    • Helmet design
    • Team Uniforms
    • Logo design
    • Undecided

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

It's so new I'm still learning who's who and where's where much less the actual changes in the rules compared to the NFL. I haven't found a team that I'm specifically interested in following if any at all, but it got me to contemplate what is your selection criteria for selecting a team if you decide to follow the league. The initial ratings show a desire from the general public, especially the week after the Super Bowl when all football loving folks go into withdrawals. Whether they can sustain this or not remains to be seen. They certainly put a LOT of money into this league to present the product they're pushing. The quality of the product on the field has garnered my interest but I'm interested to see what team people are potentially interested in and how you arrived at that decision? The only thing I do know, there is no way I'm pulling for any team from ATL. 

I answered Memphis, Orlando and San Antonio. Memphis has a lot of Louisiana players because of the regional allocation method. I liked the way Orlando and San Antonio played yesterday. And, of course, anyone but ATL.

Saint ATN likes this

1 minute ago, Slidell Saint said:

I answered Memphis, Orlando and San Antonio. Memphis has a lot of Louisiana players because of the regional allocation method. I liked the way Orlando and San Antonio played yesterday. And, of course, anyone but ATL.

well then if YOU won't say it, I will...

"I hate the LEGENDS!"

There, someone had to say it!

I didn't vote yet because I'm not certain.  I missed the games yesterday and watching the Memphis game delayed.  I'm leaning towards Memphis because I have always liked Singletary and Memphis has turned into one of my favorite cities since I went there for work about a year and a half ago.  The music scene on Beale St is incredible.

Saint ATN and Slidell Saint like this

I went with Orlando due to proximity the only other team may be closer to me, and it is arguable is ATL, and in no way would I ever cheer for an ATL team. 

Saint ATN likes this