dtgSaintsFan

Happy Falcons Hate Day!

17 posts in this topic

Happy Falcons Hate Day to all of you!  Hope everyone has a great day of hating the Falcons.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving too!  May we all feast on turkey and ham and pie and whatever else you may eat today while the Saints feast on the Falcons tonight.

GEAUX SAINTS!

WhoDatinH-town and Chuck like this

Happy Thanksgiving to the American crew on this board. Normally, I would watch the game, but since I'm fresh out of the hospital after a Septum surgery, I will go to sleep, amd watch it tomorrow morning.

Failfotzen have to go down. Dont google Failfotzen, btw. I heard there is very graphic content coming up, that is not for everybody's stomach.

3 hours ago, Saint ATN said:

if you needed any more hate, get a load of this:

Can't take a joke? Falcons complained to NFL over Saints' trolling in Christmas Eve game

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_61903cfa-0835-11e8-ad31-6b288614865f.html

I remember hearing about the us vs them video but didn't know of the other things done.  Pretty funny and I guess nothing came of the complaint or if it did, it wasn't announced?

Saint ATN likes this

1 hour ago, Slidell Saint said:

That was epic. The Us vs. Them is always good, but the Falcons versions are off the charts.

love these as well, but have to respect the Falcons for one thing. In our first game this season they paid respect to Tom Benson on their big screen. Not a word of smack was spoken

Bonckers and Slidell Saint like this

25 minutes ago, faceman said:

love these as well, but have to respect the Falcons for one thing. In our first game this season they paid respect to Tom Benson on their big screen. Not a word of smack was spoken

Agreed. Obviously things like that transcend football and the rivalry. I would hope we would do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. 

faceman, Chuck and Bonckers like this