Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herb

Grilliams Is Browns Interim HC

10 posts in this topic

I don't wish Grilliams well at all. In all honesty, I like who the Browns picked and added this offseason. But they needed to change the staff in the offseason. I think the staff needs a redo wrong time to do it. Now you will get a new coach who is not tied to the number 1 overall pick. I like Mayfield and hope he gets the right coach. 

12 minutes ago, Bonckers said:

I don't wish Grilliams well at all. In all honesty, I like who the Browns picked and added this offseason. But they needed to change the staff in the offseason. I think the staff needs a redo wrong time to do it. Now you will get a new coach who is not tied to the number 1 overall pick. I like Mayfield and hope he gets the right coach. 

Agree

Bonckers likes this

3 hours ago, The gun slinger said:

I wish him well but anyone who becomes coach of that team is set up to fail. The front office needs to be gutted. The Browns are a black hole that sucks in eveyone.

The owner needs to be gutted. Jimmy Haslam is the worst owner in all sports 

The gun slinger and gypsywoman like this

I agree Herb, they now have a QB a lot of money in the O line, good skill position players, and a very sound defense. I don't get how Hue Jackson could not make that work. I don't see Saban going there, but it will be a very good pull for any coach.