Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The gun slinger

Lsu vs Florida

4 posts in this topic

Been having a back and forth conversation with a friend of mine about the LSU coaching staff. We have solid position coaches but ensminger and aranda are mediocre at best. If we are win another national championship we need to replace these two. With them we will not beat Alabama or Georgia. Every fan got hit with a big dose of reality today. Talent will get you so far we need coaching in a bad way and it starts with Ed O.

Aranda is fine, I've never seen an LSU team over the last 15 years miss that many tackles. It was truly a disgraceful performance. A lot of the criticism of course will be directed at Burrow, some of it rightfully so, but the offensive line shat the bed bigtime, it wasn't all scheme issues, our tackles were getting beat one on one. Charles had the worst game I've ever seen him play. Florida is a good team but they are not that good.

Don't want to sound totally down and we will see how they respond against (gulp!!!) Georgia...but it wouldn't shock me if they lost the next 3 games, I would be fine with them firing Orgeron after that, would very much want them to retain Aranda....

Yeah, the OL was atrocious, they left Burrow out to dry. I wasn't a fan of all those cute jet sweeps they tried. I wish they would have stuck to the pass (even though there were some bad drops) to open up the run game. Our pass rush was pretty bad too. 

The gun slinger likes this

We have no pass rush at all and the o-line man they didn't help Burrow out at all. But for the first time I saw a tiger team with no fight at all. If we lose the next 3 games Ed Os' butt will be in flames.