Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfidc2

Craig Robertson

7 posts in this topic

I really feel our defense is better with him on the field. He just seems to make plays. He created 3 turnovers (2 Int, 1 FF) and had 6 PD's last year as a less than full time player. I don't think Anzalone has the strength or instincts to be a starter in the NFL along with his injury prone(ness). I hope they start playing Robertson more, we will see. Just wondering if others feel the same way. Cheers all.

I agree about Robertson. He's not the fastest but he plays with an energy that is infectious and hard to match. Just go back and watch the 4th preseason game from this year. He look like he was having a blast out there, with nothing really to gain.

We need to do something,I really thought Anzalone would be a better than what he is now. Robertson is a playmaker he deserves to be the starter. What Anzalone has done so far has not warranted him being the starter. Before the injury he was playing lights out. This year he looks like junk.

3 hours ago, The gun slinger said:

We need to do something,I really thought Anzalone would be a better than what he is now. Robertson is a playmaker he deserves to be the starter. What Anzalone has done so far has not warranted him being the starter. Before the injury he was playing lights out. This year he looks like junk.

I think he's playing scared.  Doesn't want to get hurt again.  But if he's that afraid of getting hurt he should just retire.  I too think they should put Robertson in.  He's great at the Will position.

The gun slinger likes this

I think one of the reasons they are holding back on Robertson is because he is so valuable as an ST's player. That was the main reason he was brought in. The year we signed him the offseason he was the highest rated free agent LB against the pass by PFF. So I was high on him early even though he was passed up in free agency. I like him, I am not sure why he is not starting. Like I said the only reason I can think is his St's play. I wonder if Teo healthy will change the lineup any. 

Man,you don't want Teo at Will hes a Mike. Bonkers got it right,Anzalone is playing scared right now and he should be benched maybe that would get his head right. Robertson  is an upgrade over Anzalone,it's a no brainer. I understand the st bit but I would start him yesterday