Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
owglen

Kamara

16 posts in this topic

Great quote from Kamara after the game:

“I think it’s been building, but we have a solid running game,” Kamara said. “When we’re running the ball, we’re the best in the country. We got behind those big guys and we were able to get some big runs off it. When Sean gets those run plays going, it just gives everybody energy.”

20 minutes ago, Slidell Saint said:

Great quote from Kamara after the game:

“I think it’s been building, but we have a solid running game,” Kamara said. “When we’re running the ball, we’re the best in the country. We got behind those big guys and we were able to get some big runs off it. When Sean gets those run plays going, it just gives everybody energy.”

This.  This Oline is opening up huge holes for the running game.   I remember on one of Kamara's runs, there was a Grand Canyon sized gap for him to run through.

Also, Ingram thrives running through those types of holes.  He doesn't get skinny like Kamara does. 

This running game will be dominant in the coming weeks.

The combination of Ingram and Kamara will benefit the defense greatly by extending drives. I like quick strikes as much as the next person but it puts our D in a bad situation. Kamara is already ripping the league apart by himself but now you add a fresh,pissed off Ingram. It's gonna be something to see.

louder, Bonckers and gypsywoman like this

I said this last year when he made this run. He avoided the last tackler who was approaching from behind. I've only seen two Rb's in my 50 years of watching who did the same. They were Gayle Sayers and Barry Sanders. We have a special one my fellow Whodats There is no way he saw him. Call it spidey sense if you're into comics :) 

Edited by faceman