Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtgSaintsFan

Jets vs. Browns

9 posts in this topic

Browns just took a 21-17 lead with 2:04 to go.  Baker Mayfield has led the comeback.  Are the Browns finally going to get the win?  Will there be a parade in Cleveland tomorrow?

1 hour ago, boricko said:

Yeah, they let us win. But Baker looks like a true baller.

Cleveland has made the right pick two years in a row. Miles Garret is becoming a monster pass rusher. Mayfield was the best QB in this years crop imo. 

He fumbles on his first series. A O-linemen picks it up and runs 9 yards. He was the same at Oklahoma. Teammates will run through a wall for him. He has "IT" 

Edited by faceman

You could tell his teammates responded when he came in. Even Hue said it the place was electric when he went in. I feel bad for Tyrod not his fault, but he is done in Cleveland. I really wanted the Saints to get him, but figured it wouldn't happen. I still think Davenport was the right pick especially if he keeps growing this year. 

I think getting Bridgewater was far better than getting Taylor, it might cost us a bit more, but we now have a true bona fide backup that we will not have to 'dumb down' the playbook for. He's a baller and a leader and that will make a difference for the guys in the trenches.

faceman, Bonckers and Saint ATN like this

That Baker Mayfield is something else. But don't sell Bridgewater short. In this offense he is gonna be awesome,hell hes got Drew frickin Brees teaching him. Then hes got time heal his body get stronger and man when this cat takes over look out.

Bonckers, louder, Richard and 1 other like this