Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint ATN

The Official Put Up or Shut Up Thread: 2018 Edition

Official Put Up or Shut Up Vote!   28 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Close Poll How will the Saints finish the Regular 2018 Season?

• 16-0
    • 15-1
    • 14-2
    • 13-3
    • 12-4
    • 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • 5-11
    • 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14
    • 1-15
    • 0-16
  2. 2. Will the Saints Make the Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If the Saints Make the Playoffs how deep do they go?

• Wild Card Round
    • Divisional Championship
    • National Conference Championship
    • Super Bowl
    • Super Bowl Champion!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

It's Officially Preseason Saints football so that means it's Officially that time of year again, once again!

It's The Official Put Up or Shut Up Thread: 2018 Edition!

This is an annual WhoDatZone tradition where YOU get to make your prediction for all to see for the ages.

This is YOUR chance to make your prediction on how YOU predict the 2018 Saints Regular Season finishing.

This polls will be open until the start of the first Saints game of the Regular Season and then it will lock automatically and won't be unlocked until after the Season is completed. This thread will be locked to the top of the forum for the duration of the 2018 Season. We do this so we can see who made the best prediction overall. This is just for fun, there are no prizes except for all the bragging rights.

Your job, if you choose to accept it is to First, cast your votes in the polls here.

Secondly, go into the comments section and type your selection down and tell us why you chose what you chose.

Third, write below and tell us if you see the Saints reaching the Playoffs or not.

Fourth, if you envision the Saints making the Playoffs, tell us also how far we will go into the Postseason.

It should look something like this Example (not my official vote):

I'm going to vote 8-8!

I can see us going 8-8 because of injuries and Carolina coming on strong. I can see us finishing second overall in the division. I don't see us making the playoffs.

Good Luck All!

2018, Who Dat!

Bonckers likes this

Ok, as usual I waited until the third preseason game. I think we will build on last year and go 13-3. Defense will finish in the high teens. Drew will Drew. AK will continue making defenses whiff. If the Okafor/Davenport combo can be good...look out league. This year we finish on top and send pick 32 to the Packers

Who Dat!!

12-4, HFA and a Superbowl in the Clown's house.

There will be injuries, we know this and the Saints have some great depth this year which will be the difference.

You can't put a price on your back-ups being almost as good as your starters and this is going to be a really tough 53 to get on to.

I wanted to also go 14-2 like Face, but that roughing the passer call in game 2 has me scared of the officials, so 12-4 it is.

12-4 (SB win)

Breezey will lead the league in passing (4800) and we will have 2 receivers over 1000 yards.  Mark Ingram will break the all-time rushing yards record.

Defense will be rated in the top 10.

13-3 SuperBowl champs in Megatrons Butthole. I would love nothing more than to win that game in their stadium. Especially since they copied us with naming rights and what not. 

WhoDatinH-town likes this

On 8/27/2018 at 9:12 PM, zeke187 said:

13-3   One more time....

giphy.gif

Jason LaCanfora says:

Playoffs

Give me the Steelers/Chargers and the Saints/Vikings in the championship games. And I'll go with a Pittsburgh/New Orleans Super Bowl. With the Saints to win.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-predictions-heres-how-every-division-will-shake-out-with-a-surprise-super-bowl-champ/

Bonckers and bigbrod81 like this

On 8/27/2018 at 8:56 AM, xardoz said:

12-4 (SB win)

Breezey will lead the league in passing (4800) and we will have 2 receivers over 1000 yards.  Mark Ingram will break the all-time rushing yards record.

Defense will be rated in the top 10.

This is where I parked my car.

When I first saw the schedule, I went thru it and considered which games were home and away, and my first reaction was their only loss would be @ MN.  I am going to stick with that.