sailorsaint

N/S 49er great Dwight Clark dies at 61 yrs old

7 posts in this topic

I remember the catch game like yesterday. The catch was a fingertip tackle by Eric Wright away from being an afterthought. It really is a game of inches. If it happens in todays era, a horse collar flag is thrown and the Cowboys are in FG range.

watch?v=6ojQF4yyxL0

Bonckers and Dru like this

3 hours ago, faceman said:

I remember the catch game like yesterday. The catch was a fingertip tackle by Eric Wright away from being an afterthought. It really is a game of inches. If it happens in todays era, a horse collar flag is thrown and the Cowboys are in FG range.

watch?v=6ojQF4yyxL0

Thanks for posting the video, but next time do you think you could warn us to stop watching after the first segment or else you will end up seeing a Bobby Hebert interception?  LOL

RIP, Dwight Clark, hated the jersey he wore but always respected the player he was.

Edited by Drew
faceman and Bonckers like this

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Thanks for posting the video, but next time do you think you could warn us to stop watching after the first segment or else you will end up seeing a Bobby Hebert interception?  LOL

RIP, Dwight Clark, hated the jersey he wore but always respected the player he was.

sorry, it was the best video quality available. The other was an old beta tape recorded by a camcorder  from someones TV set Lol

Edited by faceman
Drew and Bonckers like this

I second Drew lol. Funny, sometimes I forget how bad we were offensivley versus lately we have had the opposite issues of it being the defense. Until last year, and of course this upcoming year.