zeke187

Kamara Highlight Vid

8 posts in this topic

I know this video is about Kamara but you can't help but be impressed by the blocking this offense provides for him.  That includes the tight ends and receivers as well.  Josh Hill is an absolute beast blocking one-on-one on the outside. I don't think he gets enough credit.   I hope we are fortunate enough to watch this special talent for many years to come.

Kinsey, Bonckers, Tuma and 5 others like this

Kamara's power is underrated. His power is what gives him the ability to stay so balanced after taking a hit. It seems that defenders never are able to strike him with a solid hit either which allows him to take those blows & continue to get extra yardage. Kamara is the type of RB who has to be gang tackled because one defender will very rarely bring him down. I was a big Kamara fan heading into the 2017 draft after watching several of his games when he was at Tennessee. This was game that did it for me. This was the game that showcased his entire skill set. Kamara did not let an early fumble define him that game. He was unbelievable in the 4th quarter.

Kinsey, Bonckers, zeke187 and 1 other like this

He's the reason my dad started watching the games again. He was always on the edge of his seat just waiting for Kamara to jump over somebody. So he's all my dad talks about when company goes over and the saints come up. That's why this past season was the best,just sitting back and watching Kamara do his thing. But our O-line,when it was at full strength,was straight up mauling people Peat in particular. This was the season where everything clicked and this up coming season I can see him make the pro bowl  ut it all hinges on staying healthy.

Bonckers likes this