Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolaspe

Big news mi familia...

27 posts in this topic

We'll miss seeing you at the occasional Saints game... unless, of course, that you can make it down occasionally.

Congrats on the step up, Mexiclause!

nolaspe and Bonckers like this

19 hours ago, nolaspe said:

We're going to Houston this weekend and are planning a big crawfish boil with family.  Almost ALL of them are transplants from here so I'm going to share this with them.

nolaspe and herb like this

Jalapeno's are the secret to a great crab,shrimp, or crawfish boil. heat and flavor in one shot. Trust me on this ;) . I've seen this simple ingredient win several blue ribbons

Bonckers and nolaspe like this

On 4/23/2018 at 3:56 PM, faceman said:

Jalapeno's are the secret to a great crab,shrimp, or crawfish boil. heat and flavor in one shot. Trust me on this ;) . I've seen this simple ingredient win several blue ribbons

Man,I love jalapenos but my butt hole don't anymore. But you are right tho tons of flavor and you get heat as well.

nolaspe likes this

16 hours ago, nolaspe said:

Yeah, so this happened LOL...

Sign #49 I'm moving to Texas... Item #32 on the property rules/regs... 'I will not bring hoofed animals to the property.' Giddy up! #MovingToDallas#EnemyNFLTerritory

So that means some of us can't visit?

Edited by herb
nolaspe likes this

Here's my 1st day in Dallas summed up for those of you who aren't facepoop friends w/ me... 

Sooooooo, I'm from New Orleans, right? Nothing is supposed to make me raise an eyebrow amirite? Yet, in my 1st day here, I saw 2 accidents happen w/in 2 blocks of my place, one of which involved an SUV plowing into a building, and the second one some dude in a nice sedan spun out, destroyed itself vs an electric pole, driver took off running/stumbling for a block, then decided to stumble/run back to his car to get something, then stumbles/saunters away ignoring any and all passerby/barking dog. I think he was loaded, firefighters/cops showed up 10 min later, he was long gone. Then I go to wally mart to get some basic supplies and whilst in the checkout line, the fire alarm starts screeching at what I can only describe is Defcom 11 w/ flashing lights and voices telling everyone to leave. Zero F!!s given by anyone, I finished checking out and noped outta there. Dallas drivers are insane too. That is all for now. Oh, and an enourmous pigeon pooped in my complex's pool as it drank from the jacuzzi, it then waddled off with the confidence of knowing he owns the joint...

So, I'm in NYC as of today till the 18th to work at the job's HQ, which is here, and NYC is up to shenanigans as well. First off, I waited 2 hrs for a shuttle that didn't show up that I had ordered/paid for online 2 weeks ago... the transportation ppl are like sorry, not sorry, nothing we can do, get a cab and call the company for a refund (~$18). 

I hail a cab, and whilst on the freeway entering Manhattan, we almost plow into the car in front of us that was trying to avoid dying against the car in front of it. Cabbie hits brakes... HARD. Myself and my stuff fly against front seat/plastic guard (like in cop cars). I get a mumbled sorry and I've almost died 3 hrs into being here lol.

Get to the hotel (which is nice and in financial district). As I'm checking in, I'm handed a complimentary chocolate chip cookie... w/ walnuts... (I'm allergic to nuts). That's NYC's second attempt on my life today. 

I did have some great pizza about 30 min ago though lol... 

I think Dallas and NYC are plotting against me, so stay tuned... 

31968042_10160427990625444_4566134437099

Bonckers likes this

I was in NYC a few weeks ago. Dog, it’s par for the course there. Buckle up in cab FYI. I avoided multiple head on with the clear plastic demon. Keep your head on a swivel and if you get time, prebuy tix up to the top of the One World Trade, trust, epic view. Have your camera ready in the elevator, it’s a visual build of NYC from preman up to today. That time lapse alone is worth the trip up and it’s a fast up and down. 

nolaspe likes this