Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbrod81

Shaquem Griffin is Awesome

10 posts in this topic

The highlight of the Combine has easily been Shaquem Griffin. How can you not pull for this guy? After having one of his hands amputated at the age of 4, it's obvious he has overcome a lot of adversity & worked his butt off to become the player he is now. I will be a fan of his where ever he goes. 20 reps of 225 on the bench. 4.38 in the 40. Please just don't end up in Atlanta or Carolina though.

Brian Milici and Saint ATN like this

27 minutes ago, faceman said:

This is a leader of men. 

As a teammate, how could look this man in his eyes & not give your all when he asks for it? Mike Mayock mentioned the energy Griffin brings to room when he enters. You can't teach that nor can you build someone to have the leadership qualities that he has. You are spot on about being a leader of men. I really hope teams take this into consideration when evaluating him because what he brings from a motivational/leadership standpoint is priceless.

Saint ATN and The gun slinger like this

I agree, and honestly if he is on the board when we draft at 27 you have to think about it. He plays well in space, he rushes the passer, and he flies to the ball. If he was not missing a hand he would be easily a top 10 pick even could go top 5. 

I watched him at UCF and man I like this cat a lot man. This dude can play,he's supper talented this cat can play anywhere he was a safety then a new coach came in and got creative and moved him around. I would love for us to draft him it would be interesting to see what position he settles into. I know they have him listed as a LB but the dude is versital. Can he rush the passer as a DE I don't know but I would love to see him try and I would bet against him.

bigbrod81 and Bonckers like this