Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolaspe

Coleman out for minny game...

7 posts in this topic

It's that point of the long season where superstars have to emerge from the unlikeliest of places. We've seen big games from TLL (Thursday Night Falcons Game), it's about time Snead earned a paycheck too. 

We're a locomotive traveling 200 mph with pieces flying off at every turn. 

3 hours ago, BlackNGold4Life said:

It's that point of the long season where superstars have to emerge from the unlikeliest of places. We've seen big games from TLL (Thursday Night Falcons Game), it's about time Snead earned a paycheck too. 

We're a locomotive traveling 200 mph with pieces flying off at every turn. 

I would love to see Josh Hill become that player.  He has been used mainly as a blocker but at times has shown some potential such as last week.  I few key catches by him could make a huge difference.

zeke187 likes this

I think this is Sneads game, he has always been a shifty good run blocking player who lost favoritism with injury and the suspension. This could be his week to regain it in a contract year. Maybe I'm wrong, but he does have great hands. He more than likely has worked all week in the running formations and as the 3rd WR. 

Tuma likes this

Definitely a loss in the running game. Coleman has been a beast blocker this year. He's also made a few clutch catches, but at the same time, he's made some really careless mistakes with protecting the football. He's been a key element in the big downfield runs this season. Not a make or break thing for the Saints to deal with, but it doesn't help make us better today.

Bonckers and Saint ATN like this