Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolaspe

Let's keep making fun of the failpigeons, meme/pic edition...Epic Thread For the Ages

269 posts in this topic

Well some of it is getting back to the owner. He was pissed about Kraft putting 283 diamonds on the ring. I'm sorry maybe you should have been pissed at your coaches for being idiots and not running the ball. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/01/arthur-blank-was-not-happy-that-robert-kraft-put-283-diamonds-in-patriots-rings/

nolaspe, Saint ATN, faceman and 1 other like this

19 hours ago, Bonckers said:

Well some of it is getting back to the owner. He was pissed about Kraft putting 283 diamonds on the ring. I'm sorry maybe you should have been pissed at your coaches for being idiots and not running the ball. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/01/arthur-blank-was-not-happy-that-robert-kraft-put-283-diamonds-in-patriots-rings/

Lol, butthurt faiturds are butthurt against us too...

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_61903cfa-0835-11e8-ad31-6b288614865f.html?1517590117073&utm_content=buffer68098&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

dtgSaintsFan likes this

Boo freaking hooo. Go cry to Goodell and see if anyone else cares. Win the game and none of it matters. I saw that Blank was down on the field while his team was up dancing on the sidelines. Don't count your chickens before the egg hatches loser. 

21 hours ago, nolaspe said:

As one of the comments goes.....Maybe we should have just thrown eggs at their bus as they left the airport.  Butthurt losers and maybe the worst fanbase in the NFL.

Bonckers and MsMSSaintsFan like this

Wow talk about a bunch of butt hurt losers the falcons. Twice we lost a playoff game in epic fashion. Against the Seahawks with the Lynch mega run, and the Minnesota Miracle. I will not stop watching playoff games because of it though. 

nolaspe likes this

21 minutes ago, Bonckers said:

Wow talk about a bunch of butt hurt losers the falcons. Twice we lost a playoff game in epic fashion. Against the Seahawks with the Lynch mega run, and the Minnesota Miracle. I will not stop watching playoff games because of it though. 

It's one thing to lose a playoff game.  That happens all the time.  But to lose a SB and the way they lost it, with a 25 point lead going into the 4th quarter.  You're just not suppose to lose a game when you have that big of a lead that late in the game.  An epic choke job.

faceman, Saint ATN, louder and 2 others like this

That is awesome!! Is there a way to vote for it online. I am pretty sure we could get it to win the vote.

Edited by Bonckers
nolaspe likes this