Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint ATN

OLOPS Hate thread

184 posts in this topic

New forum, same old hate, the tradition lives on! The Notre Dame hate thread has become a staple of this NCAA forum for quite a few years and I must continue to fly the flag in our creators absence. This thread is solely dedicated to the overwhelming hate for Notre Dame football program or as I call her, OLOPS (Our Lady Of Perpetual Suckage). May they continue on their path of of suckage for another year.

Once again I must reiterate I hate Notre Dame. When was the last time they were relievant in any major sport much less football??

Ok now that they enter the ACC I hope for even more suckage than before. I am a FSU fan, and now that we start to get some kind of respect back in Football and other sports let them suck so we can add another tally in the Win column. I wish them nothing but suckage in their future.

So, while listening to one of my favorite podcasts today, I threw up in my mouth a little. You see, USC was hyped to win the championship this season, but the Kiffined up last week. So, what do the "talking vaginas" start spewing? Now OUR F********************ing LADY is a national title contender. Are you f*@)@#*@#(_@#&^^$@ _@#*)@#*&@$*&(@#)(@$(@$&@($&@(&$(@#))@ing kidding me?!? They would get stomped by 50 points in the national title game. Give me a break!

Isn't that more of a reason ot hope they make it to the Game? What could be better than every American watching them get the crap kicked out of them? Well as long as someone else doesn't miss out because of them.

He should have been flagged for that. And on one of Pitt's earlier OT possessions, an OLOPS player hit the Pitt QB in the head with his head. Isn't that supposed to be a penalty in college football?

What a sad, sad day. That horror of all horrors has come true. OLOPS #1.

I'll cry myself to sleep every night until they fail. I have to root for USF!!ingC next week? Really?

Will December 21 get here soon, please! My world has already ended!

What a sad, sad day. That horror of all horrors has come true. OLOPS #1.

I'll cry myself to sleep every night until they fail. I have to root for USF!!ingC next week? Really?

Will December 21 get here soon, please! My world has already ended!

Assuming Alabama beats Auburn,the winner of the Tide/Ga game will have over 3 weeks to prepare for the eventual match with our lady. The BCS title game won't be pretty

I read on another site earlier where Vegas puts ND as underdogs on a neutral field against nine teams.

There is a very good reason the SEC has won six consecutive BCS titles. It's the speed on defense which gimmick offense have no chance. Let's not forget 04 when an undefeated Auburn team wasn't selected to play. USC eventually had to vacate that title.

If USC beats ND next week,we might be looking at another all SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida.

The worst part of K State and Oregon losing yesterday was that Alabama moved up to #2

Go Auburn!

The only SEC teams I rooted against in Bowl games were Auburn and Florida under Spurrier. There is no doubt in my mind,Auburn paid for Cam Newton's services. Justice will prevail when that title is eventually stripped. Spurrier isn't as arrogant now since he failed as the HC of the Redskins. He was extremely cocky when he coached the Gators and I enjoyed watching him lose.

Being a FSU fan I hated Spurrier, and loved watching him suffer in the pros. I really couldn't care anymore.

I was a FSU fan at one time because they would play anyone as an independent. I lost some respect for Bowden when he refused to join the SEC and chose the ACC instead. The reason he gave was for basketball purposes,but I knew that was a crock. His teams finished in the top 5 some 14 years in a row or something close to it. There is no way he would have done that playing in the SEC.

How the fuck did this HAPPEN, Huh?!? REALLY!!! #1 REALLY!!! I can't fucking believe this shit right here! I'm not sure what to say but OLOPS #1, the Mayans must have been right cuz this is unfathomable and just gut wrenching to see. Someone, BEAT OPOPS STAT!!

How the F!! did this HAPPEN, Huh?!? REALLY!!! #1 REALLY!!! I can't F!!ing believe this diddly-poo right here! I'm not sure what to say but OLOPS #1, the Mayans must have been right cuz this is unfathomable and just gut wrenching to see. Someone, BEAT OPOPS STAT!!

Don't fret Mon Frere. Justice shall prevail in the end. They'll shall meet their damnation fires vs the SEC champ in the BCS title game. They have 3 victories by a combined 8 points and a chip shot FG away from losing to a bad Pitt team. They also run a gimicky offense that SEC speed on defense will eat alive. The BCS title game whether it be Georgia or Alabama will be over before halftime.

So do we root for OLOPS or USCw? Wanna see OLOPS get there asses handed to them by Bama/SEC team? Or have USCw knock them down a notch and watch how far they fall? I'm emotionally confused!!!

For YEARS I have sat back and watched yall laugh and type so much trash about N.D.

So much so, that I have often wondered if yall are just jealous of the attention that they have garnered over the years with such great movies like Rudy and great football speeches and lines like, "Win one for the Gipper".

Yalls lack of RESPECT has come back to bite you all in the ass, and you know what, I am LOVING the meltdown I am witnessing here! Loving every single letter yall type!

You guys are a pathetic bunch of haters who CHOOSE not to see the greatness that is Notre Dame football and all its history and glory.

I ALMOST feel bad for you. How you cannot be a fan of this team and it's charm only makes me wonder if yall are freaks of some kind.

But after all the years that this thread has been on the Zone it's finally our time to gloat and give you all a big middle finger and say with great pride, "SUCK IT, YOU FVCKERS"

WHO'S #!....WHO'S #1.....That is right......It your worse nightmare come true. It's the finest team that has climbed back out of the rubble......It's the FIGHTING IRISH!!!!!!!

EAT IT B!TCHES!!!!!

:P :P :P

And my mother-in-law is the greatest human being to ever walk the face of the earth!!!!

And if you honestly believe that what I wrote is really how I feel, then I have some swamp land to sell you and you can hang out with the cast of "Swamp People" and scream, "Choot'em Lizbet...Choot'em."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you just love me?