Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbrod81

Full Court breast

7 posts in this topic

Check out this lady behind WVU's basketball coach Bob Huggins from last night's game. 

The look on the kid in the Royal's jersey is priceless. :lol::lol:

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-11.46.46-PM.jp

11 minutes ago, Saint ATN said:

How bout dem Eers!

I'm all about fast pace, transition offense but I feel the same about full court press defense. No team in college does it better that the Mountaineers. Best defensive team in the country hands down right now. They showed that last night by holding Buddy Hield to 6 points when just the day before Hield went for 39 against Iowa St. I really think WVU is a Final Four team in the making. The entire Big XII is so deep in basketball. It's easily the best basketball conference in the country right now. They have some work to do to knock off Kansas right now but it's been a great game so far.

Damn it. Those were 2 big missed free throws. That hurt but boy this press defense is beautiful to watch yet frustrating to play against. It's like the no huddle, hurry up in football. Damn it, now Kansas with a basket & the foul. :(

Great game but Kansas has this one now. They made some big plays late against the press. They are showing why they are #1. Too many missed opportunities but WVU has to be itching to run across the Jayhawks in the NCAA Tournament. Effort & energy was definitely there unlike LSU who played today like they were at a funeral.