Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackNGold4Life

Suck it Carolina

13 posts in this topic

Yeah, yeah, it was to Atlanta... But i LOVE seeing the Panthers perfect season end....

And WTF did they do on offense with penalties.....

This one's STILL not over.... Face palm  

Edited by BlackNGold4Life

I love it!  I'm sure I'll be blasted for this but my hate for the Falcons has waned in the last couple of seasons as compared to the Panties.  Most of the Falcons players these days from what I've seen (granted I only see them when they play the Saints) act like they've been there before, good or bad.  Roddy White is really the only one left that I truly detest.  Julio Jones doesn't seem to be a diva and Matt Ryan conducts himself like a professional QB should from what I've seen.  Scam Newton is a big ass child.  He sulked and put his Linus blanket over his head when he was playing bad, but acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread when he's played well.  Don't get me wrong, the guy has proved he is an outstanding football player, but there is alot to be said for grace, and grace is something Scam has zero of.  Throw in Josh Norman who also is a heck of a football player but can't let his play do the talking and I can root for the Falcon all day long if they are taking those two turds down a notch.   

I'd have been find with them going undefeated, cause there's no way they'd have won the Super Bowl with that on their backs.

They've beaten two teams with a winning record and one of those was Green Bay. The Packers aren't going anywhere this year. Their O-line is atrocious and Rogers is missing Jord Nelson tremendously. Imo, they get rolled by AZ or Seattle come playoff time. I have to tip my cap to the Falcons yesterday. They have possibly blue printed the Panthers. Take Ted Ginn out of the game with a great Cb. and force Cam to make short and inaccurate throws the length of the field. 

The Falcons defense sucks,but Robert Alford is a good CB. He held Ginn to one catch for 9 yds. Ginn is the deep threat that stretches the field for Cam. Take him out of the equation with a Patrick Peterson or a Richard Sherman and the Panthers offense becomes very pedestrian. The Saints and Giants have shown recently their defense has holes as well. Their pass rush has been poor the past month and Brees,Manning,and Ryan have made them pay dearly. 

The other team they've beaten with a winning record is Seattle,and the Seahawks were struggling at the time. They aren't now. I believe if they met today, Seattle would hold Carolina's average receiver in check. I also don't think they could win in a shootout vs the leagues #1 offense in Arizona. 

bigbrod81 likes this