boricko

NFL and its officiating !PARENTAL ADVISORY! Dirty Words INCOMING

12 posts in this topic

This was the last half of NFL football I watched this year, at least. We get an interception taken away on a ridiculous phantom foul, while when you watch the perimeter of the LOS, the Redskins OL and TEs are basically holding on any fokkin play. Fokk this diddly-poo. fokk the NFL and fokk this what they call a sport, while it is nothingbut a show setup like wrestling or any other diddly-poo.

And on top of this: This freaking ridiculous fetish on the military. An organizaton, that basically does diddly-poo for its Vets, and basically all young American lives are sacrificed for the interests of the fokkin criminals on Wallstreet. 

Fokk the NFL.

One more thing. I have a NFLGAMEPASS ACCOUNT paid until the end of the season for give away. If you know how to use a proxy server to fool the internet you are not in the US, you can have it (it just works outside of US). Contact me via PM.

Edited by boricko
Saint ATN, gypsywoman and Allan like this

I'm with you ...... mostly.

That "holding" call was total B$. Jordan's ( I think that was him) arms didn't even come. The "potential receiver" pretty much just ran in to him.

Oh well, that is pretty much a picture of what this season is.

We have no magic left from those seasons where it was fun to be Saint's fan.

gypsywoman likes this

I'm almost ready to walk away with you, boricko. More maddening than the crap calls is the league and Goodell's desire to manipulate the game via the flags.  And they have realized that controversial calls are ALWAYS great publicity.  A league motivated by continued revenue growth (a team in London, really?) and in no way interested in the health of the actual game being played until it affects the owner's pockets.

The Rams fan base is all but assured to be teamless within 5 years, not a reflection of team support but of greener pastures in LA.  The Saints would probably be in San Antonio or LA had Goodell been commish.  The NFL has no allegiance to the fan and we all have less influence than ever.

But I sure do love football.  And I love the Saints.  And I count Tracy Porter's pick 6 as the 4th best moment in my life.  As pissed as I can get, I come back.  I haven't found my pain threshold yet, but I'm getting there.  It doesn't help that the team sucks this year.  Bring on the BYE week.

Neekie2212, phil and gypsywoman like this

I'm almost ready to walk away with you, boricko. More maddening than the crap calls is the league and Goodell's desire to manipulate the game via the flags.  And they have realized that controversial calls are ALWAYS great publicity.  A league motivated by continued revenue growth (a team in London, really?) and in no way interested in the health of the actual game being played until it affects the owner's pockets.

The Rams fan base is all but assured to be teamless within 5 years, not a reflection of team support but of greener pastures in LA.  The Saints would probably be in San Antonio or LA had Goodell been commish.  The NFL has no allegiance to the fan and we all have less influence than ever.

But I sure do love football.  And I love the Saints.  And I count Tracy Porter's pick 6 as the 4th best moment in my life.  As pissed as I can get, I come back.  I haven't found my pain threshold yet, but I'm getting there.  It doesn't help that the team sucks this year.  Bring on the BYE week.

I agree, I love this team. It sucks, but I stuck with this team when bad, and I do not want some red headed ginger to run me away from the game I grew up loving. Maybe it is the hard headed in me, but I can't walk away from this team even when they are the aints. 

gypsywoman likes this

When Rita takes over...that will be the day I will ride away into sunset...

Funny, I was thinking about this just a few weeks back.  If Rita takes over, we could become the Browns.  As young as she is, if she takes over it could be a long era of agony.  I'll never stop loving my Saints, but I certainly hope and pray that it doesn't go down like that.

I doubt the NFL owners would give her the 80 % vote required to take ownership. 

They would not let her soil the league like that, they would force the sale to locals who would keep the franchise put. It's a small market team, but a golden one they won't want to see go away. 

Neekie2212, faceman and Dale S like this

They would not let her soil the league like that, they would force the sale to locals who would keep the franchise put. It's a small market team, but a golden one they won't want to see go away. 

Tom Benson is well liked among NFL owners. Our whipping boy Goodell went as far       as making a public statement siding with Benson in his feud with Rita. That was the death knell for Rita ever taking ownership of an NFL franchise. The NFL collectively is a private business/club. There is nothing Rita can do that would force them to allow her to join. 

Saint ATN and gypsywoman like this