Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint ATN

New Posters READ this thread before posting

4 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Who Dat Zone! Our webmaster/owner David, the administrators, and the moderators, we all welcome you to the Zone. FYI, you can only register for the WDZ after I approve you, ONLY, period. We appreciate you being here and as new members, we appreciate the diversity of opinions and thoughts that have contributed to this site over the years. Please feel free to introduce yourself to all in the main forum and feel free to join in the discussions. This is a small community and we believe in the quality of post over quantity of posts.

David would like to let new members be aware that advertising, attempting to sell goods, or linking to sites to sell products or services are prohibited unless they are expressly approved by Saint ATN and Saint ATN only. If you are interested in advertising on the Who Dat Zone you have to contact Saint ATN and get permission from Saint ATN first and foremost. No Exemptions. You can contact me here http://whodatzone.com/forum/misc.php?email=2

If you have just come on here to advertise your wares then this is not the community for you. If you join and post an advertisement and you did not get Saint ATN's expressed permission, you will be banned permanently. We appreciate your assistance in contributing to our amazing community and we look forward to your contributions to the site.

faceman, Chuck, David and 1 other like this

How to Post A Poll:

When you want to start a new thread with a poll attached to it, to start, click on Create New Topic, the new screen comes up. You'll notice that there are two tabs immediately available but the Content tab is auto-opened, to its right immediately is another tab that is a darker blue labeled, Poll. You need to fill out both of these tabs, first the Content with the name you want to call the poll and the Thread, you also can fill in the content area with a background of your question or thoughts. THEN go back up and click on the Poll tab, this now opens the Poll page which you have to click to activate. First, you can only do 3 separate questions maximum per poll thread with up to 20 selections in each poll. In Poll Title, put in the Title you want to give the poll then click the Add Question button. This opens up below with your Question Title form, fill that in, then you just list your choices under choices, one by one underneath each one. It opens up to 2 automatically to fill in and if you want to add more option choices than 2, click on the Add Choice Button below to add up to 20 selections, you will have to manually add each line after the first 2. If you want to add another separate question below the one you just filled it, as you can do up to 3, then click the Add Question Button to add another full question to your poll thread. Once you've done that you can go to the bottom and click the Submit Topic button and it will automatically add a poll to the thread header and post your thread officially. You have the option of selecting if you want the voters' names known or public and there is a box for multiple choice questions, which I tend to do for the Gameball threads as there are usually a few players who deserve a vote besides just one.

Drew likes this

FYI, you can only register for the WDZ after I approve of you, ONLY, period. We have had enough spammers come thru and I've locked this place up tight to where none of you should be getting email spam via here. One cannot register with a fake email, I will search them all. If you come up as spam, you're blocked and reported to the internet that email if reported, forever. If you have nothing registered under your email online, you're spam and blocked forever. We welcome new voices but you will be vetted first and foremost.