Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Allan

test

21 posts in this topic

Now thats a forklift bullrush

Indeed. Jumpy Geathers invented it and Reggie White perfected it. White got a ton of sacks throughout his career using that move.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/zg5ej7Eui30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5ej7Eui30?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5ej7Eui30?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Edited by Bonckers

I noticed the vids aren't embedding anymore either? Maybe it's a bandwidth thing? David E seems to have disappeared :(

Was wondering about that myself. I thought it was just my computer acting up again.

At least I know it's all still good on my end.

I saw where David was logged in during the aftermath of the seahags game. That's the first time where I even noticed he was logged in for what seems like over a year.

How does one add/embed a picture without having to click on it to download?

Like this...

Edited by Allan

How does one add/embed a picture without having to click on it to download?

Like this...

I've been trying to find this out since the new forum was put up. I still can't figure out how to post pics. The old forum was easy. All you have to do was click on "insert image" and it went to your downloaded pics albums. When I click on image here,it asks me to insert the URL. the pics i have saved on my PC don't have a URL. What am I doing wrong?

I've been trying to find this out since the new forum was put up. I still can't figure out how to post pics. The old forum was easy. All you have to do was click on "insert image" and it went to your downloaded pics albums. When I click on image here,it asks me to insert the URL. the pics i have saved on my PC don't have a URL. What am I doing wrong?

For some reason, we can't download pics from your PC on the new whodatzone. But if you store your pics somewhere like Pinterest, they will have a url.