Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Need Help Finding A Saints Video

I cannot recall if I saw it posted on the Zone, online, or heck... Maybe even have posted it myself on social media, but there is a video that I'm trying to track down, and for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it:

During the whole Bounty Gate Scandal there was a (not sure if if was designed to be a spoof or an actual Asian telecast) an animated video that, was a quasi news reporting of the Saints Bounty Scandal, however it was all in Anime, had Saints players as samurais, they were chopping up other players on the field, just over the top funny stuff.. It had some type of Asian subtitles (I believe) and was being broadcasted in an Asian language.

Does this ring all bell to ANYONE??? lol

I Swear it exists!

"Rock Bottom Became A Solid Foundation Upon Which I Rebuilt My Life" ~ J.K. Rowling
"Never, ever, depend on another team to beat a team, you will be sadly disappointed every time" ~ Richard http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/Kelefane/saintstigers-1.jpg