Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Now this is funny... again...

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11012780_10153684802309349_5322751426164326320_n.jpg?oh=7a000a702418d2b5480dc0f6839299de&oe=5677BCCE

Re: Now this is funny... again...

Why? God I hate Kenner and I've lived here all my life.

Nevermind, brainfart Kennabrah.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".
The answer to 1984 is 1776.
Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
"As I do these things, so shall ye do them, and greater things..." [John 14:12.]