Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: R.I.P. B.B. King

The passing of a true legend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/arts/ … .html?_r=0

Re: R.I.P. B.B. King

They're all gone now sad .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-i-tIX … -i-tIXxtlY

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

3 (edited by Drew 05-23-2015 10:38:13)

Re: R.I.P. B.B. King

faceman wrote:

They're all gone now sad .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-i-tIX … -i-tIXxtlY

Not sure if you are just referring to those in that video or great blues guitarist.  If the latter, Buddy Guy is still with us and still touring.  I saw him last year on the Experience Hendrix tour.  He is certainly worth seeing if you haven't seen him play live yet.  He is the last of the older blues players that I can think of (I don't consider Clapton among that older group even though I should since he is 70 now).

I saw BB play twice, once probably 20 year ago and another time about 4-5 years ago.  He could still jam pretty good, I can't even imagine how he must have been live 40-50 years ago.