Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Dante Fowler on La'El Collins

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk  ·  7h 7 hours ago

Dante Fowler on facing La'El Collins: "I got tossed around" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9KcR

Re: Dante Fowler on La'El Collins

High Praise, as usual for Mr. Collins.

For myself personally, I'm old school Michael Jordan type that would never admit that somebody got the better of me.  Certainly not without being mad about it.  But players today are much more willing to praise each other.  Sometime I wish they had that hatred on the field for each other like in decades past.  Yet at the same time I'm very impressed with these young men and how they treat each other.

Fowler is an honest guy. Complete class act. Dru, I think that type of fire is there with Fowler. He took his "beating" & used it as motivation to not have it happen to him again. The fact that he used his getting manhandled as fuel as he trained during the offseason is impressive. He knew that if he prepared himself to handle La'el that he would be prepared to handle any other lineman in the SEC. His play on the field proved he was indeed correct.

IMO, the Florida game was the best front 7 LSU faced all season. It was a crazy game, too. The war in the trenches though? Crazy good. Muschamp sucked at executing the offense, but he kept the defense at a high level.

Walter Football has an interesting evaluation of OTs:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015positionreviewOT.php

You hate to hear about stuff like this. Fowler is a good guy. Hopefully this isn't as serious as it seems but the video looks awful. His knee buckles similar to Navarro Bowman's knee in the NFC Championship game from 2 years ago.

Michael DiRocco @ESPNdirocco
Dante Fowler Jr went down holding left knee. Got hurt in 11 on 11.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/ … 20/video/1

Man, you hate to see this happen. The #3 pick as well, hope it isn't as bad as it looks.

Officially Licensed WhoDatZone Rally Ape™

Not that I'm a fan of the Jags, but man they've been snake bitten the past several years. Hopefully Fowler's ok.

Being the 1st defensive player taken in the last two draft seems to have a curse along with it.

Damn....

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter  5m5 minutes ago
Jaguars' 1st-round pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL and is out for the season, league source tells ESPN. Just wow.

That absolutely sucks.

oh man, that sucks, heal well and fast Dante.

Officially Licensed WhoDatZone Rally Ape™

That's just not even fair.  To him or the Jaguars.

God. Ugh.

If this was going to happen, I'd want it to be to a team we hate. And I never want this to happen!

Hopefully he'll be able to rehab and get back. It may help that he's at least in the same state still. Should be used to the weather, and such. sad