Topic: LSU Baseball Fans

Not sure if it was best to post here or the college board but I know there are a few LSU baseball fans on the site.  Aaron Nola will be making his major league debut for he Phillies on Tuesday.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: LSU Baseball Fans

Drew wrote:

Not sure if it was best to post here or the college board but I know there are a few LSU baseball fans on the site.  Aaron Nola will be making his major league debut for he Phillies on Tuesday.

Sweet, thanks, Drew!

Austin Nola is currently playing for the New Orleans Zephyrs, I believe!