Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Retsmaj Update

James is NOT doing well at all. his health is detoriating. He's in severe pain constantly.  He will probably have to retire from teaching and I will have to get a job, which will prevent me from getting my own degree. 

I have set up a gofundme for the medical expenses, but I am changing that up to add some cost to hold us over until I can get a job..  There is as Hobby Lobby opening up here in town and It pays really well with really good benefits, I am praying I can get a job there because that will help us out, tremendously.

Here is the link.
http://www.gofundme.com/j64li0

Re: Retsmaj Update

spreading the word.

Officially Licensed WhoDatZone Rally Ape™

Thanks ATN.. I do appreciate any help, even spreading the word.

Update:  They put him in the hospital his creatinine were high so they are keeping in the the hospital.  Continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciate.

As if anyone cares, hubby's back in the hospital getting a permacath in.  He will be on dialysis for the rest of his life 3x a week.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

BayouBabe wrote:

As if anyone cares, hubby's back in the hospital getting a permacath in.  He will be on dialysis for the rest of his life 3x a week.

I care BB. James is a cool guy. I am so sorry that all of this is happening to him and you.

We would be MORE THAN HAPPY to send you some money but I am sitting here right now almost in tears trying to figure out how we are going to make it ourselves through the rest of the month.

I know how hard it can all get and my thoughts are with yall. I REALLY wish I could help somehow.

I just try to keep on smiling and plowing through by cracking jokes. If not I would lose it.

I wish people would stop saying rights are protected by the constitution.
The Constitution protects nothing. Neither does it grant us our rights. The Constitution only outlines the restraints
upon the government
, and recognizes those rights all people are inherently born with.
The act of restraining the government, ensuring for time eternal the rights enshrined in The Constitution, is our responsibility to shoulder-- the courage, honor, and arms of all of us people who believe in it.

http://www.volusiacountygunandhuntclub.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_SmileyMachineGun.gif http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_842000/ff_842479_xl.jpg&w=180http://www.weapon-owners.com/newforum/Smileys/default/Gun2.gif

Allan I didn't mean for money, just it seems that no one has even asked me how he is doing or anything.  The money is a far cry from what I want.  I just simply want the support.

Yo! Christi!  Mo and I pray for you, James, and the boys daily.  Dialysis and a permacath are serious things.  We just wish we could do something REAL for all of you.

BB, I've got him in my thoughts too, I hope you're holding it together.

Not in the least Alex, He will probably have to retire as a teacher and get on disability, which is a $600 loss in our income.  We have a car and a van and both have notes, we have $750 a month rent, and two growing boys with autism.  I'm not EVEN holding it together lately knowing that the hard times I thought were over, are just starting over again.

I'm so sorry to hear this BB.

As you know I'm sorry to hear of the consistent problems James has been having. I know the onus has been put on your to be the bread winner on top of raising the kids and assisting him. We all wish you nothing but the best especially in this most trying time. Y'all are family here and when family hurts, we all hurt. We're pulling for y'all.

well some good news, his dialysis is at 2:30 so he might be able to teach in the mornings, if he can get 4th block off.  I'm praying so hard that he can, because he LOVES to teach.  There isn't anything he would rather do than Teach.

I sure hope he can teach again.

Well he said if they put him in english he would resign and then he said, well screw it.  There is no need to kill myself for 3 more years to get that teacher disability.  He decided right then to resign.

What is he going to do now?

Thoughts and prayers.

Truly.

BB, you and James continue to be in my thoughts as I am sure is true with the rest of the board whether we post something about it or not.

BB we are with you. Hoping you nothing but the best for the family. Please keep us informed.

well he resigned Thursday of last week.  HIs paycheck was $640!  *sighs* keep praying please.  Im trying to sell jewelry and other things, like textures I make

https://sellfy.com/TheTexturedElf

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KelinRose (Grads2015 for 20% off in the coupon code)

Hey guys I wanted to up date you.

Retsmaj's tumor is pressing on his spinal cord  and making him enable to walk.  They are still giving him chemo and hoping that the tumor starts shrinking.  Because of the tumor pressing on his spinal cord, and his inability to walk, he is going to be put in a nursing home soon (probably this week).  He did not want me to continue to take care of him as he slips and falls and is helpless for me to lift him up.  It was his decision to go into a nursing home.  Continued prayers would be greatly helpful.

Prayers sent.

I will continue to pray, please keep us updated.

Sending nothing but positives

All positive thoughts headed y'alls way... thanks for the update