Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/whodat/public_html/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Proud of my little cousin

Sweet article about my cousin! LSU is 1-0-1 so far this season...

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.db … =210296772

Re: Proud of my little cousin

This is awesome Nolapse...remarkable really.

My son had offers to play college soccer (Drexel was were I wanted him to go and play for). But he always wanted to go to UMD (which is a soccer factory), still one his club teammates walked-on there and I'm convinced he could make the team but he doesn't want to give up his social life for soccer....ugh....

It takes real commitment, so happy for your cous....